The Upper St. Clair School District will continue to use Allegheny Health Network Sports Medicine for all athletic training needs. One of the features AHN brings to Upper St. Clair is Healthy Roster. Healthy Roster is a mobile app/website program connecting parents and coaches from Upper St. Clair with their Licensed Athletic Trainer from Allegheny Health Network Sports Medicine. Healthy Roster Mobile App Includes:
- Access to a certified athletic trainer via chat, voice or video
- Injury tracking and updates
- Guardian and parent accounts
- One account for multiple children
- HIPAA Compliant – Safe and Secure
To get started using Healthy Roster, please click the link below and download Healthy Roster from the App Store (Phone Users) or Google Play (Android Users) and enter the code when creating a new account.
To create a new account and get started using Healthy Roster, download Healthy Roster from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users).
Email the following information to one of the Athletic Trainers at USC so they can set-up your account information.
- Student’s name
- Student’s DOB
- Student’s graduation year
- Student’s sports for the school year
- Guardian’s name
- Guardian’s email address
Email to any of the three Athletic Trainers below:
- You may also use the desktop version of: Healthy Roster.
- Healthy Roster Registration Information
- Full PIAA Physical Packet (Sections 1 – 10)
- Section 7 PIAA Physical Form (Physician Clearance)
- Section 8 CIPPE Form (Re-certification)
- How to Add Your Child’s Signature in Healthy Roster
- AHN HIPPA/Release of Protect Information Letter
- How to Upload Release of PHI and Consent to Treat for Returning Athletes